Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Sunflower Stalk

Sunflowers are my favorite flower and the new a muse studio sunflower stamp set and matching dies were at the top of my want list.  I used the 0.1mm Copic multiliner pen and hand drew straight lines for the stalk and colored everything with Copic markers. I die cut and colored two flowers but then cut individual petals out from just one of them and popped the petals (and the bottom leaves) up with 3-d foam which gives this card a lot of dimension.  The "hello" is from the new set Essential Sentiments Too which is a killer collection of sentiments for nearly every occasion, I can't tell you how many ties I've used this set already.  
Hope your days is filled with sunflowers! :o)


All products are Amuse Studio unless otherwise noted.
Stamps: Sunflowers, Essential Sentiments Too
Ink: Memento Black & Cocoa
Paper: Saffron, Sugar, Cocoa
Dies: Sunflowers
Schtuff: Copic Markers & 0.1mm Multiliner, French Roast Button, Toffee Twine, 3-D Foam

 
  

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...