Saturday, January 04, 2014

Do More of what Makes you Happy!

Are you like me and need to keep telling yourself to "Do MORE of what makes you HAPPY!"?  Life is filled with so much stress and unfortunately it's those stressors that somehow end up as priorities on our to-do lists. But if you truly want more time to do the things you enjoy you can make that happen by actually scheduling them on your calendar.  I know for me that if I don't literally put it ON the calendar I can pretty much is guarantee it won't happen. You don't have to be specific (even better if you are though) just be sure to schedule it regularly and don't let anyone talk you out of it because you're worth it and life's too short not to. I hope you'll join me this year in doing MORE (heck for some us of anything) of what makes you happy.  And I hope that we all find more joy in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...