Sunday, January 12, 2014

Love is in the Air Skyline

One of the many cool things about Amuse Studio card stock is that one side is colored and the other side is white which allows for lots of creative options. For my "Love is in the Air" skyline card I folded Winter Sky card stock with the color/blue side toward the inside.  Then I stamped the building image on the front of the card (the white side) with Seattle ink.  I hand cut around the tops of the buildings leaving the left fold/score in tact.  Then I stamped the buildings again with black ink on scrap of Seattle & Pebble card stock, cut them out and added them with 3-D foam for some dimension.  I also used the edge of my black Tombow marker to outline the building edges so they would pop more. 
Stamps: Love is in the Air
Ink: Seattle, Stazon Black
Paper: Winter Sky, Seattle, Pebble, Cherry, Sugar
Dies: Silver Lining Clouds, Heart Trio
Schtuff: Tombow Onyx Marker, 3-D Foam
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...