Saturday, June 14, 2014

Honoring our American Flag

Flag Day is one of those "holidays" that is often just overlooked and not given much attention but for me it's a day to honor one of the worlds most recognizable symbols of honor, valor and freedom.  (On a personal note, I believe that I missed my true calling in life and that was serve in the military Honor Guard.)  Whenever and wherever I display Old Glory, I make sure that I'm displaying it with the correct flag etiquette to honor those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for her.  If you'd like additional information on how you too can be sure that you're displaying our nations flag properly I have a couple of Pins on my "Americana & Heroes" board that can help: http://www.pinterest.com/amped2stamp/americana-our-heroes/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...