Saturday, August 22, 2015

Resigning from a muse studio

Hey there everyone, I’m blogging today to tell you that I'm resigning from a muse studio and have found an amazing non-stamping company to work for (more on that in a moment :o).  I've been a stamper for, well, pretty much ever and rest assured I'm certainly not stopping my all-time favorite hobby!  So stay tuned because I will be continuing with my amped2stamp blog and posting cards made with lots of different stamping products YAY!  I'll also put in one last a muse order on 9/15/15 if anyone wants to order from the current catalog and/or the holiday catalog just let me know.

Now to tell you about my new position as an Ava Anderson Non-Toxic consultant.  I'm SO OVER THE TOP excited about this line of products I want to share it with everyone! For those of you who don't know me I'm a skeptical, analytical person who has severe allergies and sensitivities and I have to read labels and be cautious with anything I put on or in my body.  I had absolutely NO intention of signing up to be an Ava consultant when I went to my friend’s avaHOUR and really I had no intention of buying anything because I figured the products would just be more of the same toxic stuff everyone else has and I would have a reaction to it.
EDIT: effective as of March 2016 Ava Anderson Non-Toxic is now PUREhaven Essentials.  Ava Anderson was sold but the only thing that has changed is the name, it's STILL top quality, all non-toxic ingredients and we have lots of new products now too! YAY!

WWW.PUREHAVENESSENTIALS.COM/DEBDAVIS

Well let me tell ya, after hearing the educational presentation (and I consider myself an informed consumer) I learned so many things!  Then I started reading the ingredients on the products and knew they were safe for me to smell and test while I was there.  I was so happy and relieved because I had ZERO reactions WHAAAT?!  So I placed my order, went home and did EXTENSIVE research on the company and their mission and ended up signing up to be a consultant.

I held my first avaHOUR and knew immediately this is what I'm supposed to be doing! I'm so thankful to my friend Terri who invited me to her avaHOUR and that I went - snort!  I truly believe that I can make a difference in people's lives with these products and to help you make healthier choices about what you put on your bodies and use in your homes every day.  

Please take a look at my PUREhaven website and be sure to click on the informational tabs at the top, there's a lot of valuable information available to you.  And after you look around I welcome your comments and want to hear your thoughts.  Please try these products for yourself and your family and see just how effective and amazing they are.  Once you've done that I know you'll want to spread the word and book your own avaHOUR with me so you can experience what I did for yourself (you don’t have to be local, we can do virtual avaHOURs!).  And better yet, do your own research and then sign up to be on my team...I want to build an Ava ARMY of Toxic AVAengers!  Please let me know if you have any questions, I want to spread this health message and help everyone that I can. 

Non-Toxic, stamping hugs,
Deb
PUREhaven Essentials Consultant #12405



EDIT: effective as of March 2016 Ava Anderson Non-Toxic is now PUREhaven Essentials.  Ava Anderson was sold but the only thing that has changed is the name, it's STILL top quality, all non-toxic ingredients and we have lots of new products now too! YAY!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...