Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Please visit my new blog here: www.Amped2Stamp.com

Hey there my stamping peeps, sorry I haven't been here for a while.  There have been many things in the works over the past few months and I'll be debuting a new blog sometime soon. I'm aiming for sometime in May.  So stay tuned.

Also my wonderful hubby John has been teaching me a little about photography and it obvious compared to his mad skills (immediately below) that my, ummm "skills" (every other blog photo) have a lot to be desired.  But bare with me while I practice and I promise I'll have some exciting news and all-new projects (and photos) on my new blog to share with you later this summer.

I'll keep this post at the top of my blog and in the meantime happy stamping!
Love and hugs,
Deb




This is an old SU! set called Dream Garden, which I'm kicking myself for giving away - LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...