Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Package-O-Peeps

This Peeps card was inspired from a picture I saw in a retired Amuse catalog and I just changed a few things, well I changed most things but I want to give credit where the inspiration came from.  You can't really see it in the photo but I put a piece of crystal clear window sheeting across the stamped peeps so it looked a little more like they were in a package.
Stamps: For Peeps Sake
Ink: Saffron, French Roast
Paper: Saffron, Cocoa, Sugar, Lemon Whip 
Schtuff: Doilies, French Roast Twine, Crystal Clear Window Sheet, Tombow Marker 
  

3 comments:

  1. So Cute!!! Your 'peeps' look good enough to eat. I appreciate that you acknowledged your inspiration for the card. We should all do the same when we use another artist's work for inspiration. Even if we do not remember or know the name, give credit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet idea! Love this - you are always so creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how adorable, Deb! Peeps! Just love this design! You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...