Monday, February 29, 2016

Zentangle

This is my first (and possibly my last) attempt at Zentangle, yikes, this took a really long time BUT it was kind of fun!  I can see how it may become addicting or at least something to do while talking on the phone ;o).  Below is the stamped image before and after I colored with Copic markers and then did my doodling using a Copic multiliner.  You can read more about Zentangle here: https://www.zentangle.com/




Stamps: Leane Creatief (flower), amuse studio (sentiment)
Cardstock: amuse studio
Other: copic markers and copic multiliner

Ava Anderson Non-Toxic Consultant #12405


1 comment:

  1. The finished card is beautiful but it's making me twitch just to think of all the detail that went into this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...