Thursday, August 07, 2014

Christmas is in the Air

I did a workshop last week and highlighted a few sets that are 40% off right now during the a muse studio "Everyday is a Holiday" sale.  In the spirit of my "Halloccasions" cards we made this Christmas card using a Valentine set (Love is in the Air), and we made a get well card using a Christmas set (Hark) and we also made a masculine birthday card using a Halloween set (Nevermore) which is a true "Halloccasions" card. Stay tuned and I'll post that one soon!
 All products are Amuse Studio unless otherwise noted.
Stamps: Love is in the Air, Christmas Joy & Cheer
Ink: Stazon Black
Paper: Cherry, Sugar, Candy Cane
Dies: nada
Schtuff: Silver Elastic Cording

https://www.amusestudio.com/Order.asp?InvDispCatID=33 
  

3 comments:

  1. Deb, this is just the very cutest card ... I love candy cane stripes so much! The skyline is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suzie I'm glad you like it...it was quick and easy too...my favorite kind of cards to make :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe the you ideas you come up with Debbie! If you aren't attending Debbie's workshops you are SO missing out!!!! Her Halloccasions cards are just the best. Love it! Notice the candy stripe detail on the inside...it really sets it off.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...