Saturday, August 09, 2014

Nevermore Library

As promised here is my "Halloccasions" masculine birthday card using the Nevermore stamp set (one of my all-time favorite sets ever!) which is also 40% off right now...crazy good price on this killer set!  The sentiment is from the new Essential Sentiments Too.  And a shout out to Becky Gunderson for giving me the idea to pair the glasses from the "Geek is the New Chic" set with the Nevermore set (get it, pair...glasses...pair of glasses. snort!) 

All products are Amuse Studio unless otherwise noted.
Stamps: Nevermore, Geek is the new Chic, Essential Sentiments Too
Ink: Cocoa, Memento Cocoa, Currant, Versamark
Paper: Kraft, Currant, Sleepy Hallow
Dies: Word Windows
Schtuff: Gold Embossing Powder, Crystal Clear Sheets
   
  

3 comments:

  1. I attended Debbie's workshop and made this card...let me just say, "Holy cow! This is one of my all time favorites!!! It is absolutely one of the best ever! Debbie's design ideas are off the hook!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and by the way...YES, I HAD to have the stamp set!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...