Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Perfect Blend

Well if you ask me combining anything with Halloween is "The Perfect Blend" and here I go again using a Halloween stamp on a non-Halloween card...the coffee steam is from the "Toil and Trouble" set...Mwaaaahahaaha.  I think I'm going to have to make this a "thing" to incorporate a Halloween set into other occasions cards.  So far I think I've posted ones for Christmas, Valentine's Day and now for an everyday thank you card...what's my next challenge...ah yes, Easter and I already have a couple of things in mind.  Stay tuned for more of my "all-occasions cards using Halloween stamp sets ideas".   Any ideas what to call it...Halloccasions perhaps??...snort!

Stamps: Toil & Trouble, The Perfect Blend, Ovalicious 
Ink: Latte, Mermaid, Memento Cocoa 
Paper:  Mermaid, Latte, Sugar
Dies: Scallop Rectangles and Large Rectangles
Schtuff: Vanilla Twine, Colored Pencil & Waterbrush
  

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you can start a game where we have to find the hidden Halloween stamps...like looking for hidden Mickeys at Disney.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...