Sunday, March 02, 2014

Spring Country Chickens

I love it when a project turns out exactly how I envisioned it in my head! I couldn't wait to get my hands on the new Amuse Studio basket die and as soon as I cut out the first basket and saw the left over piece (from inside the handle) it instantly spoke "hen" to me! It took me about 2 seconds more to realize the new tiny flowers die was absolutely perfect scale for the head feathers, waddle and beak and of course the blue flower for the basket too...it was all just meant to be! Eeeee I had so much fun using all our new items from the Spring Accessories Guide creating my country chickens & basket, I hope you like it and I hope you have fun with them too. 

If you'd like the super easy dimensions for the basket "box" just leave me a comment or send me an email.  
Don't forget to share my Spring Country Hens on Facebook & Pinterest too :o)!
Stamps: Mad for Plaid, Lots of Dots
Ink: Cocoa, Memento Cocoa, Lemon Whip
Paper: Yellow Gingham, Kraft, Onyx, Eucalyptus, Sugar, Cherry, Fern, Papaya
Dies: Easter Basket, tiny Flowers, Heart Trio 
Schtuff: Toffee Twine, Pearls, sponge
  

1 comment:

  1. Love. Those. Hens. You've reinforced my belief in keeping the "leftovers" to create something else.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...